Mutation: it is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward. Quote by Professor Xavier

Thursday 14 April 2011

Another Random

Hey Mutants this is another one of those random posts that I put up every now and again, the reason I'm not putting a new one up is beacuse I am tired and have noticed that my posts are really long so I have decided to no longer to MASSIVE posts like the previous one lol.

Instead I am going to shorter ones, you may be asking yourself "what is he going to do it on then?". Well the answer to that question is that I have no idea right now but when I know so will you.

Thats all for tonight so I am going to leave you with this picture hope you all like I know I did when I saw it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment