Mutation: it is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward. Quote by Professor Xavier

Tuesday 12 April 2011

X-men Anime Ep 1

Hey my mutants this is gonna be a short post just thought I would give my review on the first epsiode of the new X-men anime and if I'm completely honest it wasn't anything like the teaser trailer showed. the story seems to be going down the Hellfire club saga story line which could end up to be for an interesing show.

Even though this will not be abe to hold a candle to the original cartoon series of the X-men that was just pure genius. For a first epsiode I was quite disappointed but i will keep watching and let you know how it turns out because all that we know it could get better.

Well thats it from me for now let me know what you think of my blog so far and if you have any ideas that you wanna see then just let me know and i'll do it lol. Also just one more thing recommend me to all your friends.

Talk to you tomorrow my mutants have a nice night or day now where ever you are lol

No comments:

Post a Comment