Mutation: it is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward. Quote by Professor Xavier

Monday 11 April 2011

Just for a difference



Hey guys thought I would change things up and post this picture found it when I was just looking for more pictrues and it is awesome give it a read and see for yourslef, also if you have any requests of things you wanna see just ask me and I'll see what I can do. There will be many othe rpictures like this also i will add funny videos just to stop things from getting boring.

Also if you like the look this i would suggest that you go and check this blog of my friend he reviews all the comics from Marvel, his blog's URL are;
http://marvelcomicuniverse.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment